If you are considering a major bathroom or kitchen remodel it is important to remember you'll be doing a lot more than just switching out the cabinets. Any time you're dealing with issues or upgrades with these rooms you will need the assistance of a professional plumber, especially if you are redoing their layout. Water lines, drain lines, fixtures, showers, sinks, toilets, appliances, and garbage disposals are just a few of the things you'll need assistance with, which is exactly why you will need a plumber. Even the experienced DIYer is likely to run into trouble if they have no plumbing experience. Let's look at some of the jobs a plumber can help with during a remodel.
Plumbing for Bathroom Remodels
We spend a lot of time in the bathroom, whether we like to admit it or not. So it is important that it provides a feel and layout that is comfortable and useable. If it's time to redo your bathroom here's how a plumber can help.
- Adding spa equipment - These days it is quite popular to add a jetted tub or other spa equipment to a master bathroom. This provides the ultimate relaxation after a long day at the office.
- Moving/installing drain lines - Many bathroom remodeling projects are completed simply because the existing layout is dysfunctional. If you plan to move sinks, toilets, or tubs, a plumber can help reroute the proper lines to ensure everything works as it should.
- Installing new tub/shower fixtures - A new bathtub or shower system is always high on the list for bathroom remodels. A recent trend has been the installation of a rain shower head, which often requires the installation of a special pipe to allow the water to fall from above.
Plumbing for Kitchen Remodel
Are you ready to take your kitchen to the next level? So is your plumber! They'll be able to assist with a number of large projects, including the following.
- Installing new kitchen sink - You know the old saying, throw in everything and the kitchen sink? Well, when it comes time for a new sink in your kitchen, your plumber is going to be your best friend, as they will ensure it fills and drains with ease.
- Adding garbage disposal - Don't forget to talk to your plumber about installing garbage disposal with that new sink.
- Relocating drain lines - A new layout will require rerouting drain lines to accommodate sinks and appliances.
- Appliance hook-up - A plumber will gladly be able to assist with the installation and hook-up of appliances that use water, including the dishwasher.
Don't risk ruining a great remodel by not hiring a professional plumber. For remodeling plumbing in Kingwood, Tx or the surrounding area be sure to reach out to the team at GAP Plumbing. We would be more than happy to work with you on your project by offering a number of plumbing services. To learn more or to request a quote for an expert plumber in Kingwood give us a call at (281) 645-5406 today.