There are many benefits to installing a tankless water heater. They are a great way to save time, money, and water because they offer efficient and reliable hot water on demand. The following are just a couple of reasons why you should consider a tankless water heater for your home or office:
- Long lasting - Tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of 20 years or more, which is often more than double that of traditional water heaters.
- Green technology - Tankless water heaters meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set forth by the EPA and Department of Energy, making them ENERGY STAR approved.
- Continuous hot water - Traditional water heaters heat water at a very slow pace. Tankless water heaters are able to provide continuous hot water to the whole home on demand, no matter how much is being called for.
- Save space – Because you do not need to store the hot water in a tank, tankless water heaters have a much smaller footprint than traditional models. This allows you to enjoy more of your yard and many property owners find their sleek design to be more visually appealing.
- Save money - The best part about tankless water heaters is they can save property owners money because there is no need to waste water when you have to wait for it to heat up.
If you need prompt water heater services in Kingwood or the surrounding communities, call GAP Plumbing Inc. at (281) 645-5406 for a free estimate today!
Summer Is Here!!! Don't wait till it's too late. Clogged A/C drains can cause damage to sheetrock ceilings and much more.Have your A/C drain serviced today.Schedule Service Online
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Before deciding weather to repair or replace a water heater, you should consider its age. If you have had your unit over a decade or constantly needing repair, you should consider having water heater replacement. This will save you money in the long run and ensure you quality water heating.
Water Heater Installation
If you aren’t interested in a tankless water heater, GAP Plumbing Inc. can install, replace, or repair traditional tank-style water heaters as well. We offer many products from trusted name brands to get your water up to comfortable temperatures as efficiently as possible. This means that if your water isn’t hot enough, if you’re noticing odd sounds when you turn on the tap, if you’ve noticed a leak, or if you simply don’t have any hot water, you can call on our team to deliver the prompt and professional services you need to get your water heater working as it should.
Water Heater Repairs & Maintenance
Whether you have a tankless water heater or a traditional unit, our expert plumbers can conduct repairs to ensure it continues operating as it’s designed to. We can quickly diagnose your issue and repair the problem or offer you replacement options that fit your needs and your budget. We also offer regular maintenance services and tune-ups to ensure you always get the most out of your water heater.
“Justin from Gap Plumbing did an excellent job checking out our spare bathroom that has not been used in a while. He was efficient, courteous, and the job was fair-priced. Thanks!”Dr. Duane J.