Since your water lines are absolutely essential in supplying you with fresh water for every time you want to take a drink, relax in a bath, or use the toilet, it is important to have them repaired as soon as you are aware that something has gone wrong.
Signals that your water lines need repairs include:
- A meter that is continuously running: If your meter keeps ticking when all faucets and appliances are turned off, this means that water is leaking out somewhere in your system.
- Evidence of mold and mildew: Too much moisture that allows for mildew and mold to grow means it is likely that your lines are malfunctioning somewhere.
- Water bills that have unexpectedly skyrocketed: There is no reason that your bill should suddenly increase, so it is likely that water is being wasted from a crack or hole in the line.
- Bad smells of mustiness or rotting organic matter: Foul smells from your water could be a sign of bacterial growth in a damaged water line.
- Water puddles in yard: If you notice puddles or unusually lush patches of grass in your yard, it could be a sign of a water line leak.
- Discolored water: Rusty or discolored water coming from your faucets may suggest corrosion or contaminants in the water line.
- Low water pressure: A sudden or gradual decrease in water pressure throughout your home could indicate a water line issue.
- Strange noises: Hissing or gurgling sounds in your pipes may indicate a water leak.
- Foundation cracks: Persistent foundation cracks could be caused by a water line leak affecting the soil beneath your home.
Professional Water Line Installation & Replacement Services
In order to make use of all the crucial plumbing fixtures in your home or business, you need to have a reliable source of fresh water supplied to your property. This can only occur when your water lines are working properly. If you have just moved into a newly constructed house or are thinking about having an annex added to your office space, you are definitely going to need installation services and must make sure that you hire plumbing experts to accomplish this task.
It is important to have professionals carefully examine the entire space prior to construction, since you do not want to accidentally disturb current gas or sewer lines in the process. Only once plumbing specialists have thoroughly laid out the best design for maximizing the space (without disturbing any other essential infrastructure) can the installation go ahead. Speak to our technicians at GAP Plumbing Inc. in order to make sure that your water line installation is properly set up.
“Justin from Gap Plumbing did an excellent job checking out our spare bathroom that has not been used in a while. He was efficient, courteous, and the job was fair-priced. Thanks!”Dr. Duane J.