Premier Plumbing Services
If you’re a homeowner who’s experiencing plumbing issues, you need a reliable company that can provide a reliable fix in a fast, efficient, and friendly manner. GAP Plumbing has been providing premier plumbing services to Humble & the surrounding areas for more than 80 years.
Not only is our team prepared to assist with any obvious problems, such as a leaking pipe, but we can also identify problems that could cause recurring and costly problems down the line.
Our Plumbing Services in Humble, TX include:
- Water heater repair & installation
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair & replacement
- Water line repair & replacement
- Plumbing fixture repair & installation
- Gas line repair & installation
- Water treatment system installation
- Pipe repair
- Whole-house repiping
Schedule prompt & dependable plumbing service in Humble by calling (281) 645-5406 or contacting us online today!
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
There are several signs that may indicate you need water heater repair in Humble, including:
- Lack of hot water: If you're not getting any hot water or the water is not as hot as it used to be, there may be an issue with the heating element, thermostat, or other components of the water heater.
- Strange noises: If your water heater is making strange noises such as banging, popping, or whistling, it could be due to sediment buildup, a faulty heating element, or other issues.
- Leaks: If you notice water pooling around your water heater or see signs of rust or corrosion on the tank, there may be a leak that needs to be addressed.
- Foul odors: If your hot water smells bad, it could be due to bacteria growth in the tank or a problem with the anode rod.
- Fluctuating water temperature: If the temperature of your hot water fluctuates, it could be due to a faulty thermostat or a buildup of sediment in the tank.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to have a professional plumber or Humble water heater repair technician diagnose and fix the problem as soon as possible to prevent further damage or safety hazards.
Signs of a Clogged Drain
Keep an eye out for the following signs that you may have a clogged drain:
- Slow draining: If you notice that water is draining slowly from your sink, shower, bathtub, or toilet, there may be a clog in the drain.
- Water backup: If water starts to back up in your sink, shower, or toilet when you're using another fixture, it could be a sign of a clog in your main sewer line.
- Gurgling sounds: If you hear gurgling sounds coming from your sink, shower, or toilet when you're using another fixture, it could be a sign of a clogged drain.
- Foul odors: If you notice unpleasant smells coming from your sink or shower drain, it could be due to a buildup of organic matter in the drain.
- Overflowing toilet: If your toilet overflows when you flush it, it could be a sign of a clog in the toilet trap or the main sewer line.
If you notice any of these signs, it's important to address the clog as soon as possible to prevent further damage or sewage backups.
You can try using a plunger or a drain snake to remove the clog, but if these methods don't work, it's best to call a professional plumber in Humble to diagnose and fix the problem.
Contact GAP Plumbing online or by calling (281) 645-5406 to speak to one of our Humble plumbers and receive a free estimate today!
“Justin from Gap Plumbing did an excellent job checking out our spare bathroom that has not been used in a while. He was efficient, courteous, and the job was fair-priced. Thanks!”Dr. Duane J.
Schedule Your Free Estimate